keskiviikko 14. joulukuuta 2011

In other news...

...The longest review I have done so far is about 70% complete. I know that after reviews of Final Fantasy VII, IX and X, Dragon Age: Origins and Mass Effect under my belt, calling it the longest review I've ever made might sound a little scary... but anyway, judging by my (real life) work schedule, all the Christmas hassle and the time I have reserved for my latest toys, I'm guessing the review will most likely be done at this time next week. The next few games will also be quite big and therefore bound for long reviews, but they're somewhat "easier" to review, so I predict my pace will pick up a little towards the end of the month. In the meantime, I'll keep posting other game-related stuff if and when inspiration hits. If not, I guess we'll see next week.

Got a little hooked on Assassin's Creed II again, by the way. Not a huge surprise. The thing I hate about this PC version, though, is the lack of a decent achievement tracking system; the Uplay Action system is very limited and non-inspiring.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Looking forward to it as always. Have a spectacular Christmas.

    VastaaPoista
  2. It's going to be spectacular all right... spectacularly busy! All I want for Christmas is the chance to sit down for five minutes on the Eve... but, in all seriousness: thanks Leia, you too. :)

    VastaaPoista