keskiviikko 14. joulukuuta 2011

Another one for your viewing torment

The past few days have been all about testing my PC, as well as extensive tinkering with its hardware due to the apparent unstability of factor X; the USB ports broke down after three days. I still don't know what the problem was, exactly, but the solution was ultimately quite simple, although it took six hours, a lot of googling and educational videos to present itself. So, today, finally, I got to test a full retail game for the first time since I plugged this baby in - I put hardware stability and functionality well over that long-seething desire - and, since I also wanted to try out the newest version of Windows Movie Maker, I thought it would be fun to make another video entry.

I assure you that my reactions are very real, this is indeed the first time I'm playing this game on the PC, and the first time I've played it altogether in 10 months. I talked about the game itself for about five minutes, but unfortunately, that part of the video got magically corrupted during the file transfer, so I replaced it with the cover art bit.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti