sunnuntai 20. lokakuuta 2013

The Great Big Monster *Crash*

What up?

It's funny that even the best plans can sometimes go to shit. Like in this case, the Monster Mash which was supposed to feature ten games, ten games which I still have written down, it wouldn't be too late if I was one hell of a supergamer like I was maybe five years ago, but the way things are now, it looks like this is going to be the shortest Monster Mash in history, with only three proper Monster Mash reviews made - and the third's still on its way. Well, at least I got the three new systems out of the way, as promised. I've suffered from a terrible flu/fever/flu outbreak for the last three weeks, and I've just barely managed to get myself up to go to work. I've played very little; in general, I haven't been able to concentrate on a single game more than perhaps 20 minutes at a time. My best friend whenever I'm sick, however, is my laptop, and I've made huge progress with VGArchive for the last week or so. You can check it out if you like, but the actual progress I've made with the design cannot be viewed just yet. Just what I've added into the collection lately. All of the game page links that seem broken actually indicate the pages I have completed, so as you can see I've been very busy with that. That, and sleeping. I've never appreciated sleeping as much as I have for the last few weeks. Oh yeah, I also added a category for PC games - some would say "finally" - only because of one particular game that has always had a place reserved in my shelf, be it a PC game or not.

So, I'm off duty for a couple of more days. I'm trying to get that one review done during that time, and I'd prefer to get another one done as well, so this Monster Mash wouldn't go to complete shit just because of the physical state I'm in. On Friday, the final stretch of 2013 begins, as Batman: Arkham Origins arrives. Secured myself a Collector's Edition on that one on a very short notice, and I'm sure it will make my next weekend, while the one after that is surely made/destroyed by Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. After those two games have been dealt with, I'm moving on with the dozens of things I've ranted on about for the last year.

Keep calm and kill the flu, it's comin' to get ya as well!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti