sunnuntai 15. huhtikuuta 2012

VGTune of the Week : Black Omen

I've been working 40 hours a week for the whole month, and it's pissed on my slightest chance of making this month the year's most productive one as far as this blog is concerned. I tried to get a few days off starting today (I sure as hell deserve it), but my wishes fell on deaf ears. However, it's like my boss said the other day: "guess who's laughing on pay day?" I was laughing on the last one, too: I've bought a couple of new games, and I'm heading to GameStop again the day after tomorrow to buy a few more to compensate for my impending burnout. To compensate for all this silence, here's VGTune of the Week again, and here's to hoping I'll have time to get things lodged back on track as soon as possible. This is "Black Omen" (a.k.a. "Black Dream") from Chrono Trigger (1995).

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti