tiistai 20. maaliskuuta 2012

Just resting up

Hi everyone, just wanted to make it clear one more time that I'm simply taking a breather here after the whole Mass Effect 3 madness settled down upon my completion and review of the game. I'm currently replaying the Mass Effect trilogy, but I'm in no hurry to complete it this time, so it doesn't really do much in terms of being in creation's way. I've enjoyed my deadly antics as a renegade so far, and I can't wait for the (mass) effects they have on the sequels. I hope I'll be able to put Mass Effect 3's thousands of variables to good use in the end.

The name of the next game to be reviewed is still in somewhat of an interstellar limbo, but I have a pretty good idea what I'm covering next - assuming I'm done with it in decent time. If not, I'll go with the original plan and start whipping through my collection. If I do this, it's safe to expect a lot of reviews popping up in April (another busy April!). I predict we'll all know what's coming next before the end of the week.

That's it for now, the next thing you'll be hearing from me will hopefully be a review. Cheers.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti