torstai 10. marraskuuta 2011

Here's to fallen heroes

I've finally done what I've been asked to do since some anonymous reader found out I have Guitar Hero games in my shelf, and I must say I'm glad it's over. The last week has not been too fun; even though the ratings have been OK, this has been my least favourite marathon of all, and frankly, the reviews my least favourite works. On the other hand, if I hadn't done the Guitar Hero marathon now, I probably never would've, and that's not fair towards a franchise I USED to love.

Sorry, Nate. You're great, but you'll have
to wait, damn straight.
So, what's next? I'm not quite sure yet, myself. After spending a third of the day working, one third playing Guitar Hero and one third watching a South Park marathon for the last seven days, my head is completely empty. Perhaps a pizza and a cold beer will get my creative juices flowing. So, if I don't have a new marathon in mind, what the hell am I wasting your time for? To answer a couple of questions. A while back, I asked you to come out straight with what you wanted me to review. I've had four responses via e-mail - but only two games have been mentioned. Non-surprisingly, these games are Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception and Batman: Arkham City.

I'm not going to do Uncharted 3 in a while. I will get to it once I have played the game (duh), and once I feel ready to take on the whole trilogy. An epic like Uncharted deserves time I can't spare right now as I speak. It's definitely coming, but I think it'll at least take a couple of more months. With some good luck on my side, I might be able to start off 2012 with Nathan Drake's magnificent adventures.

As for Batman, the Dark Knight will most likely return sooner than you think. The thought of doing another Batman marathon has crossed my mind many times during the last year, and now that Arkham City is out, it has crossed my mind almost every single day I log in to check on the blog. I can't give you a precise date since I still haven't even been given the chance to test Arkham City, but I can say for certain that at least five Batman games will be reviewed very soon, and hopefully Arkham City will be one of them.

That's all for now, I'm gonna eat 'til I explode and then start planning my next endeavor.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti