torstai 27. lokakuuta 2011

Halloween continues before it begins...

Apparently I've had a lot of spare time on my hands in the last seven days, since I finished up with my planned Halloween special days before the event. I'm FINALLY done with the Resident Evil franchise, at least for now, after promising a conclusion for nearly a year... but again, I finished with the reviews a bit too quick. That's why I came up with a last minute Plan B.

I have picked three more games from THE LIST to be reviewed in the next few days, as a kind of a "Halloween bonus". We don't (officially) celebrate Halloween here in Finland, but I'm personally fascinated with its concept and it gives me good reason to go on a Monster Mash, especially considering how many of you readers seem to be from the States.

So, without further due, let's wait and see what creeps from under my bed next.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti