sunnuntai 28. elokuuta 2011

Heading for a fall... as in the season

We are a few days away from September, and here's the latest scoop.

First of all, I want to thank the few people who sent me feedback on the newest look of the blog - no negative comments at all. That means this is how it'll look from now on. Thanks. Second, I'd like to note one suggestion that was made, about wholly dedicating the blog to reviews and publish everything else on a separate Facebook page. Uh, I think I'll take that into consideration some time in the future, right now I don't see any sense in that. There are still too few steady readers, I think I'll end up talking to myself on such a page. Besides, when it comes to my friends, I'm very shy about my work.

For those expecting me to revisit the Donkey Kong Country trilogy on the Game Boy Advance, I'm sorry to disappoint you. I won't do it. Perhaps some other time. Right now, I'm focusing on delivering whole new reviews and not reviews of near-identical ports of games I've reviewed before. I have a few more games to go at in the Donkey Kong franchise, what happens after that, I'm not sure, but I'm most definitely continuing on this track of closing some circles on previously touched brands. There's still a lot to go. More recent games, as well as some certain missing links will start pouring into review about two months from now. I will buy a new TV, I've already looked up one that I like - and on a pleasant note to many, I will try to fit another "RPG time" into my schedule around that same time.

So, September will most probably be all about retro, save for a few games, mostly handhelds, released during the last decade.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti