torstai 30. kesäkuuta 2011

Return of the Monsters

The only Zombie spared from my
bullet.
Saludos, amigos!

It's been a long time coming. The VGMania Monster Mash came to an abrupt, yet temporary end with the review of Resident Evil 2 back in February. Well, it's coming back this week, and this run will probably last for a few weeks. I can tell you right now that I am not reviewing any more Resident Evil games (the original inspiration for Monster Mash) until I get a decent TV and that's not possible before August, because in July I'm attending the Tuska Open Air Metal Festival, which will be very unforgiving to my bank account. However, I have eight big titles (in better and worse) in mind for this run. I have received extremely good feedback from my Monster Mash reviews, I quote: "because of my sincere fascination with horror", and I'm feeling quite buffed about going back to those sleepless nights.

Of course, most of these games are for the Xbox 360. In fact, only one of the games has never been released on the 360. Some of the reviews are written based on the PS3 versions, though - not a huge difference from what I've noticed as of late.

I'll probably return tonight with the first review, since it's of a game I already know pretty damn well, but if I don't, have a nice rest of the week. The next random rant will take place on Monday, 4th of July - the day when yours truly levels up.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti