keskiviikko 2. maaliskuuta 2011

Good vs. Evil - ...Where is it?

There haven't been any Good vs. Evil confrontations in the past two weeks, and the simple reason to that is the bulk of games I have on my plate right now. Don't worry, the feature hasn't gone anywhere, it's just on hold as long as I have my friend's PS3 collection consuming my life. I've just moved on to the second game out of a total of 15, so it'll be a while. Besides, some of these games are parts of franchises I've been planning to review for a while now, so make that a total of at least 23 games! ...And by the way, Assassin's Creed II rocks. A review is under construction and will be coming soon enough.

The Resident Evil series is once again on hold, as well. I'm as annoyed as you potentially are. The reason to that is my TV. I have Resident Evil 3: Nemesis as a downloaded item from the U.S. PlayStation Network, which means it's NTSC, which means it's in black and white on my old, crappy TV. Ever imagined how fun it would be to play a Resident Evil game in black and white? Well, now you can. I don't like the game itself enough to grin and bear this little handicap, either. I'll get back to it once I get a new TV, which might be sometime next month.

Don't you dare to ask about life after the Creed; I'm not even close to the end of Assassin's Creed II and I have Brotherhood on my hands next. Just to give out some franchise names in compensation for these relatively huge gaps between entries: Star Wars, Dead Rising, Prince of Persia, Ninja Gaiden, Vanquish and EyePet. Happy? You're not? Good. Stay tuned.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti