maanantai 18. heinäkuuta 2011

Silence sucks.

It's been ten days since my last entry, in other words it's been my longest break yet. There's been so much going on in the local music scene, I've been putting some pieces together to be absolutely ready for my new job when its time comes, and I've also been getting prepared for next weekend's Tuska Open Air Metal Festival. I'm expecting to get back on track with one or two reviews some time next week; playing games and writing reviews are probably the only things I'll be able to do in my expected physical condition.

Just for the fun of it, here are the bands I'm planning to see next weekend, in the order given: Forbidden, Hell, Arch Enemy, At the Gates, Cavus, Morbid Angel, Witchery, Epica, Moonsorrow, Feastem, Katatonia, Axegressor, Blind Guardian, Enslaved, Devin Townsend Project, Impaled Nazarene, Meshuggah, Agnostic Front, Amorphis, Turisas, and finally, one of my favourite bands, Amon Amarth. I think it'll be a helluva party.

I'm leaving for Helsinki on Thursday morning and I'm fully booked for the next couple of days, so I'll get back to you next week.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti