torstai 9. kesäkuuta 2011

Man in the 'Box

It's official: after wrapping up the Disney marathon within the next 72 hours (the KH II review is nearly done, but I'm all tied up at an educational group for a whole week), I'm going to take a sidestep which will surely please me, but I believe it will please other folks even more, mainly those who have accused me of console racism of sorts.

Our next subject of debate.
From this day forth, I have three months to clash through some of the finest games ever released on Microsoft's Xbox and Xbox 360 consoles, and finally deliver reviews of games I'm sure a lot of people would've wanted me to dig into a very long time ago. Since this is not actually a marathon - I have too much on my mind for a strict marathon at the moment - I can't make too much promises, but just to keep you fine people interested in this blog, I can promise you that during the next few months, I will take on the most important parts of three of the biggest video game franchises of all time. Also, two great franchises which have already been on the plate in the past, will return for at least one more run each.

It goes against my principles to bluntly state names, but I think there are a whole lot of people who know exactly what to expect - and they're right at a 99% certainty.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti