perjantai 28. lokakuuta 2011

Happy Halloween!

I guess it's time for me to accept that I'm way faster than I think I am, and put an end to this edition of Monster Mash, as well as wish you all a happy Halloween. I'm taking a few days' break to (unofficially) celebrate Halloween with a bunch of choice friends and also, some new acquaintances, and I will return early next week. I've already got the next seven games to be reviewed lined up; it will be another marathon, it's one I've been asked to do for a long time, and which I actually began doing at one point - before the blog was created - until severe hardware problems struck and swept away the first three reviews. Loose ends have been taken care of to my liking for now, I will probably tie some more up before the end of the year.

I have received awesome feedback - quality over quantity - for the Resident Evil reviews via e-mail, and I thank you few people for that. Once again, I've been asked to create a Facebook page for the blog, but I won't do it before I find some real reason to. Of course, it would bring all the folk who read the stuff together better than Blogger and give 'em a chance to share their thoughts and all that, and it would give me a chance to update stuff in real time, but personally, I'm just fine by updating everything there is to update right here on the blog. If the feedback's strong enough, I promise to consider it, though.

Also, to further thank you people for your support and nothing but positive feedback so far, over the course of the last year, I'd like to thank you by letting you issue straight-up wishes or wishlists of which games you'd like me to review in the nearest possible future. I'm absolutely not running out of material here, not by the longest possible shot, but I'd like you to tell me what you would like to read my ever-so-juvenile and smart-ass opinions on. Don't be modest, just let it out, I'll see what I can do to be able to review just about anything you throw at me.

'Til next week. I'll let the almighty King Diamond see you off.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti